- Low Deck height with flexibility to configure "roll at any height" or "roll at low height only" castor location
- -Roll at any Height: 14.81" (376mm) to 22.83" (580 mm) deck height
- -Roll at Low Height: 11.81 (300 mm) to 19.83" (504mm) deck height
- Quiet, convenient, full electric operation provides smooth position change w/easy-to-use Hand Pendant control of Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Height-adjustment and Head/Foot deck motors come pre-installed on the foot section no assembly required
- In the event of power failure, top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility and manual crank motor override of sleep surface adjustments
- Easy-to-transport and set up, Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Long lasting Zinc-coated spring deck for Patient comfort
- Heavy-duty bed ends with durable HD Polyethylene Molded Bed End covers are attractive, easy-to-maintain
- Headboard is taller than footboard to blend with home décor
- Labels and color-coded springs help ensure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- High performance workhorse muscle of the 3-motor power plant is an industry standard
- Half rails and full rails available in packages (PKG) or sold separately
- Motor is UL Approved, Bed is manufactured in ISO9001 & ISO13485 facility
- Satisfies applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- Extension kit available (model #15005EXTKIT-L) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patient Weight Capacity 350 lbs. (158kg). Total Weight Capacity 450 lbs. (204kg). Includes occupant, mattress, rails, trapeze, accessories, personal affects, etc.
Carton Shipping Weight 184 lbs Roll at Low Height 11.81” (300mm) to 19.83” (504mm) deck height Roll at any Height 14.81" (376mm) to 22.83” (580mm) deck height Unit Dimensions 36" (.914m) (W) x 88" (2.24m) (L) | Overall Sleep Surface 36" W x 80" L Warranty Original Purchaser. Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 year on frame, motor, pendant, 1 year on all other parts and components. During the warranty period, defective items will be repaired or replaced at Drive's option at no charge Weight 169 lbs
Size Chart / measuring guide
If the product you received is damaged or not what you expected it to be, and want to return the item, please submit a return request to our Customer Service department via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions and to receive a return authorization number. All items must be returned in their original packaging, including any documentation, and must be in new, re-sellable condition. Any custom built item that is built to special specifications is ineligible for return. This includes but is not limited too; ultra lightweight wheelchairs, heavy duty wheelchairs, tilt and space wheelchairs, pediatric wheelchairs, outdoor/all terrain power wheelchairs, power elevating/recline/tilt power wheelchairs, rehab shower commode chairs, bathroom transfer systems, standing frames and gait trainers. For hygiene reasons, all seat cushions, back cushions, positioning components and any items that have been in “skin contact” are ineligible for return. Buildmywheelchair.com must be notified within 48 hours of delivery for any damage or request for return on any product eligible for return. Once notification of return has been completed, merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the receipt of order. No returns are accepted after 30 days. Returns will be reviewed and inspected before issuing credit. A restocking fee of 30% will apply to items eligible for return and will require approval from product manufacturer before credit or reimbursement. Shipping charges will be deducted from your refund if you have us assist in return shipping. Allow 2 to 4 weeks to process the credit and it will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.