All items eligible for return have a Restocking Fee of 30%.
- For orders that incur a shipping cost, it will be excluded from the refund issued.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in new, unused. Any sign of wear and tear will prevent a credit from happening.
- All products received in retail or manufacturer packaging must be returned in packaging.
Most items may request a return within 10 days of receipt for a refund. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
Any custom built item that is built to special specifications is ineligible for return. This includes but is not limited too; ultra lightweight wheelchairs, heavy duty wheelchairs, tilt and space wheelchairs, pediatric wheelchairs, outdoor/all terrain power wheelchairs, power elevating/recline/tilt power wheelchairs, rehab shower commode chairs, bathroom transfer systems, standing frames and gait trainers.
Cushion Return Policy
This item is non-returnable for one of the following reasons:
- This item is custom-made by the manufacturer to suit your specific needs. Please review all specifications. carefully before placing your order. Once production of your item has begun – the order is unable to be cancelled.
- For hygienic safety and per FDA regulations this item is non-returnable, even if unused.
- Once products are installed, the product is no longer returnable.
- Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or incorrect, please call BuildmyWheelchair.com Customer Service.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Number. This must be included on the package when returning.
- After the Return Authorization is granted, ship the item back to the address supplied from customer service within 14 days.
- Before a credit will be issued, the product will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If there are any signs of use shown on the product, Buildmywheechair.com will not be able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable we will contact you and you can decide if you'd like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
ALL returned products require a Return Authorization number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. Products returned without a Return Authorization number will not be credited. If product not received within 21 days of Return Authorization, no credit will be issued.
Buildmywheechair.com can assist in picking the best return shipping option to use once- depending on the sizing of the package USPS will be the least expensive route for return.
Custom Order Cancellation
All custom orders will require a deposit of $2,500. Once a custom order has begun production, the $2,500 deposit fee will be ineligible for refund.
If you cancel an order after the item has shipped, the order is subject to all return policies. You will need to follow the Return Authorization process in order receive any refund. If delivery is refused and not returned with an RA number, a refund minus the cost of shipping and restocking fee of 30% will be credited when item is returned and located. This may take an extended period depending on the return location.
If the full Return Authorization process is followed and your product is received in new condition, a credit will be issued to the payment type used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please contact the office at 1-844-269-4335 or email us at email@example.com. We will coordinate to have the item corrected or replaced as fast as possible.